The Collector’s Guide to Japanese Invasion Money 2nd Edition, 2019
This book is a culmination of more than ten years of research and study in military numismatics, culture, psychology, art and design.
- Quantities, blocks and detailed values
- Numerous photos of bank notes and varieties
- Reference codes from the Standard Catalogue of World Paper Money and The Catalog of Japanese Coins and Bank Notes to assist collectors in identifying notes and varieties
- A new grading guide specifically for JIM and a quick reference table to assist with self-grading
- Specimen and counterfeit detecting information
- Updated collectors’ tables including newly discovered blocks and numbers and hard-to-find blocks and serial numbers highlighted.
Forewords by John Dunlop, son of Sir Edward 'Weary' Dunlop and Tony James.
This book is destined to be the world's leading reference on Japanese Invasion Money.
- Size: A4
- Full colour
- Pages: 220
- Author: Gregory Hale
- Printed in Australia
‘The first edition was the entrée, this is the main course.’
- Tony James, prominent Australian military numismatist and historian.